- A smooth, flow style that promotes general relaxation, improves circulation, range of movement and relieves muscular tension.
Deep Tissue Massage
- Includes components of relaxation massage combined with techniques for dealing with tight muscles that are causing general fatigue and pain. Deep tissues massage deals with painful conditions on a therapeutic level and may involve concentrating on a particular region of the body associated with the discomfort. The treatment will be broken up into: neck, shoulders, mid back, hips, lower back, arms and legs.
- Includes components of relaxation massage and deep tissue massage with additional techniques enabling the manipulation of the soft tissues and treatment of muscular dysfunction to specific areas of the body. This involves considerable history taking and diagnostic analysis.
- Includes components of relaxation massage and deep tissue massage with additional massage techniques ideal for treating sports athletes during their training program, and before or after activity. Also deals with common sports injuries.
- Offers a safe and relaxing way to relieve some of pregnancy’s discomforts. Nurture both you and your baby from the first trimester through to post-partum recovery. Specialised massage and subtle energy techniques provide a balance of the body, mind, and spirit. Your prenatal massage soothes the common aches and pains of pregnancy by increasing circulation in the most affected areas such as feet, legs, hips and back. It also improves comfort by reducing general water retention and swelling.
Lomi Lomi Hawaiian
Lomi Lomi typically involves rhythmic, flowing massage strokes which are meant to clear blockages in the circulation of energy through the body.
Due to techniques used during this massage it requires a minimum of a 60 minute appointment.